"Izzy’s MVP School Program" recognizes students who have exceeded classroom expectations during the third quarter of the school year (January-March)! This includes honor roll, perfect attendance, excellent behavior, high standardized test scores, and even great improvements. Each school has the power to designate who becomes an MVP. Each Izzy MVP will receive:
- Two (2) complimentary field box seats plus discounted additional seats
- An opportunity to walk on field before the game
- A certificate of participation
To participate, schools fill out the MVP Program form, then email or mail it off and the Grizzlies staff will send the school the invitation to pass out to students. After schools distribute the invitations, the Grizzlies staff will take care of the rest. We’ll process student ticket confirmations and orders.
To get involved in the FREE Izzy MVP Program, please contact Shannon Lacker at (618) 337-3000 ext. 12 or via email at email@example.com.
Need anymore information? Check out our MVP Program FAQ below.
MVP PROGRAM FAQ
Where and when do I get my tickets?
- MVP Program tickets WILL NOT be mailed. Tickets can be picked up at the Grizzlies' ticket office any time leading up to the day of the game during business hours or on game day at the MVP "will call" window.
When and where do we go for the pregame MVP presentation?
- Please arrive no later than 6:15 p.m. to the first base gate. To reach this gate, please walk into the front gate of the ballpark and follow the concourse right, all the way to first base. The kids will walk on the field and receive their MVP certificates. They will then exit through the third base gate.
What happens if it rains?
- The Grizzlies will not postpone a game prior to start time unless it is absolutely neccessary due to fan safety. The Grizzlies have an artificial playing surface which allows most games to be played that may not necessarily happen on a grass surface.