2018 Gateway Grizzlies Donation Policy:
All requests must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Guidelines and Procedures:
Organizations should be non-profit and classified as a 501(c) 3 or similar organization by the Internal Revenue Service.
All requests must be submitted on association, group, company, or school letterhead. Request letter should include the organizations primary name, address, telephone, email, and contact person. The request should also indicate the primary purpose of the requesting organization.
Requests must be received 30 days prior to your event. We cannot fill requests without proper advance notification.
We donate 4 ticket vouchers to be redeemed for the 2018 season, or select a certain date that near the date of your event.
All requests must include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Any requests received without a self-addressed stamped envelope will not be considered.
Send one request to:
Attn: Donation Request
2301 Grizzlie Bear Blvd.
Sauget, IL 62206
*For additional information contact Shannon Lacker at email@example.com
Other Pertinent Information:
1. Most donation requests are filled with Grizzlies game tickets.
2. Izzy Appearances do not qualify as a donation.
3. Donations may only be made to non-profit, charitable501 (c) (3) organizations.
4. We are unable to donate to for-profit companies -- including employee appreciation days/holiday events.
6. We are unable to make monetary donations, purchase program ads, or buy tables at banquets.
Again, thank you for considering the Grizzlies when planning your event!